free hit counter javascript

  BEAUTY

   Free Shipping + Up To 70% Off Fragrances
   Free Magazines & Catalogs At ShopAtHome.com
   Free Sample Hydroderm Wrinkle Reducer
   Have Fuller, More Beautiful Lips With 3D LipMax Lip Plumper

  ROMANCE

   Phone Counseling Available for Relationships

   Bumping Into Her Husband
   Can a Relationship That Starts Out as an Affair Succeed?
   Have a Laugh with Someone New

  FITNESS

   Fashionable Yoga Sticky Mats
   Try DietPower Free For 15 Days
   Stress and Your Waistline
   Diet.com Advantage: Get your FREE Diet Personality Assessment today!

  FASHION

   Geo Prints Are Hot For The Summer
   Free Magazines & Catalogs At ShopAtHome.com
   Macy's Weekend Sale Up To 50% Off
   Buy any 3 pair of these fun sandals save an additional 10% - Waikiki, Maui and Capri sizes 11M to 15M

  CELEBRITY

   Geo Prints Are Hot For The Summer
   Celebrity Controversy Sells Almost Anything
   The Buzz on Alyssa Milano
   TV's Toughest Personal Trainer: Jillian Michaels is now online!

  MORE FROM THE DIVA
  WE JUST LOVE LOUIS VUITTON!

louis vuitton . gucci . coach . prada . channel . juicy couture . your favourite designers on eBay Live!

THE DIVA NETWORK LATEST NEWS

  Semi Annual Sale on Women's Designer Fitness Products
  Fix Your Credit With These 7 Simple Tips
  Marital Similarities
  Gourmet Coffee Fresh Roasted To Order
  Bling H20 Is More Than Just A Pretty Face, But Wou...
  A Celebrity Affair - The Latest Buzz
  Wedding Day Emergency Kits
  A Hollywood Star Burning Bright - Penelope Cruz in...
  Designer Cases For Your Cell Phone and Ipod!
  Dream Big Dreams and Take Charge Of Your Life



I Am Saying Goodbye To Bad Hair Days

Sharper Image

I have been blessed with thick, curly unmanageable hair. I got it from my father's side of the family.

I have used every hair product in the market. Subscribed to the latest hair magazines. Bought in to all the hair accessory fads. It has been a never-ending source of frustration for me.

Getting ready to leave the house is a big chore. Most women say "I don't have nice clothes to wear for tonight" and I say "I can't get my hair to do anything for tonight." I have a serious problem with dryness, tangles and frizz. It takes me one hour to dry my hair and another hour to style it. I use so many products for it to stay immaculate all day. Which it never does. Seriously, I do not even know why I bother.

I have just discovered the Style Videos at Garnier Fructis . They have four videos just on Curl Control! The videos come with step-by-step written instructions and the style cam has a model demonstrating the steps. It looks too easy. Is it really possible to get a great hairstyle in just three steps?

I have never used Garnier Fructis before so off to the local drugstore I went in search of it. I opened a bottle and took a whiff, and it smelt so nice. I bought four products used in the videos, totalling under $20. Quite affordable.

I washed my hair and stood in front of the computer watching one of the video demonstrations. I used the Hard Curl Gel the same way the model was demonstrating and air dried my hair. I was actually quite pleased with the result after an hour. I sprayed it with hair spray, and now, I am off to find something to do for tonight.

I just have the right outfit to go with the hair .....

RELATED ARTICLES:



  • COMMENTS:  SAY SOMETHING!

       Home            Subscribe to The Diva Network
       Add to Technorati Favorites  StumbleUpon    ico_blinklist  ico_delicious  ico_fark  ico_furl  ico_magnolia  ico_newsvine  ico_reddit  ico_shadows  ico_simpy  ico_spurl  ico_syncit  ico_myyahoo
      VISITORS ONLINE



      SEARCH THE DIVA




      HOT STUFF

      

      ADVERTISE

       Product Reviews
       Banner & Text Advertising
       Featured Partner
       Sponsor A Diva Giveaway
       Be A Part Of The Diva Network Search