Just about everyone looks forward to a New Year because it gives us a fresh start. If you've overindulge yourself this holiday season, here are 7 tips to burn those holiday pounds just in time for Valentines Day. Follow these 7 simple tips and give yourself a gift that will mean a lot far beyond the holiday season. While these tips may seem small, they will make all the difference in the world. Don't waste a lot of time looking for the one big magic weight loss secret. Instead you'll find a lot of little things here that can be improved. Added together these 7 little tips will have BIG IMPACT.
1. Increase your water intake. All of our bodies are over 70% water. If your body is not getting enough water, it will do everything to keep what it does have. The one and only way to get rid of excess water weight is by drinking more of it.
2. Learn to laugh out loud. As we gain extra pounds, we lose our sense of humor and get fed up easily. Several studies suggest that people who laugh, lose weight more easily than those who don't.
3. Find a workout buddy. Research shows that you are more likely to keep to a workout plan if you're doing the activity with a friend. Select a person who is serious about making a change for the coming year.
4. Consider trying a diet program. Trends indicate that individuals are not only purchasing diet plans like Medifast.com for themselves, but more and more couples are joining one another on a quest to loose weight. These programs provide foods are nutritionally balanced, clinically proven, and delivered to your door.
5. Have more SEX. Need I say more? Ladies if you want a workout plan your husband is sure to support you in, give this a try. : )
6. Visit the shopping mall. Walking has proven to be the easiest, most affordable and convenient form of exercise for all ages. But why walk in the heat or the cold. Take a day trip to your nearest shopping mall and stroll through all the stores you've avoided while in a holiday rush.
7. Don't quit until you win. There is only one way to eat an elephant and that is one bite at a time. Take these small steps toward a new and improved you for the New Year.
About the Author
Brian Stephenson is the President of StephensonandCompany.com a product review company based in Houston, Texas. To read Brian's review of one of the above mentioned diet plans, visit: http://www.ReviewofMedifast.comRELATED ARTICLES: