As the 2007 prom season unfolds, here are 5 top trends seen at PromGirl:
1. Spring is back - Bright colors are back! As the weather warms up, girls are choosing prom dresses in bright spring colors and soft pinks mirroring the colors of spring.
2. Metals are hot - As attention grabbing as bright colors can be, this year's fashion trend is to dresses that are in metallic shades, soft shiny silvers, brilliant gold and sophisticated bronzes. Girls are choosing these glowing colors in high fashion fabrications for an elegant look.
3. Celebrities inspire - Long gowns reminiscent of those worn by celebrities on the red carpet runways are a fashion choice for many girls going to prom 2007. Designer ball gowns and celebrity inspired long prom dresses can make any young woman the belle of the ball.
4. Shoulders are showing - Prom 2007 will find many young women in halter top or strapless dresses. Whatever the body type a girl has PromGirl has a dress that will show off an elegant neck and shoulders and draw attention to a girl's face.
5. Details are in demand - Ruffles in skirts, beading or lace trim on bodices are transforming many short prom dresses and giving them a high fashion look. Detailing on a prom dress adds flair and generates a unique look for prom 2007.
"Being stylish for prom is very important to young women," adds PromGirl
Vice President Kim Broomall. "We at PromGirl help girls find dresses that fit and flatter their bodies while still keeping up with the hottest trends each year. Since we feature many lines of designer dresses for 2007 prom, every young woman can be stylish."
young women will find prom and formal dresses for prom 2007 in the most fashionable styles and colors. For prom 2007, shoppers at PromGirl can choose prom dresses from the many popular manufacturers as well as PromGirl exclusive dresses. These prom and formal dresses showcase the top trends for prom 2007.