I really promised myself that The Diva Network wasn't going to get involved in the media circus created by Paris Hilton being in an out of prison.
But when I heard that Papa Hilton was already planning a Get-Out-Of-Jail bash for the Mega Diva, I just couldn't resist the temptation of diving right in.
It makes me wonder if he actually told Paris "Don't worry honey, when you get out, we will throw you the biggest, baddest party ever. All you have to do is be a very nice girl, okay?", hence the unexpectected contrition by the heiress from Jail.
So, I took a little trip to the Los Angeles County Jail Website just to see what kind of a luxurious pad Paris Hilton was upgraded to at the Twin Towers Correctional Facility Medical Center Jail Ward, and found a couple of unexpected, yet interesting tidbits:
1. You can actually do an inmate search on their website
and if you type in Paris Hilton, you will get the court info
on her arrest.
2. If you are a die hard Paris fan, you can send your special jailbird a Care Package
courtesy of Canteen Correctional Services Online Shopping! "We offer you complete access to all products approved for delivery to your friends and loved ones. And if you just can't decide on what to put into your Care Package, check out our themed Care Packs in the menu on the left. Not even sure about a Care Package? Try sending a MyCarePack Gift Card! It's good for anything on the Canteen Commissary Menu!"
Try this package ....
$50 Gift Pack - 2 Foam Cup, 2 Sugar (10 pk), 2 Tapatio Sauce (10 pk), 1 Ramen Case of Soup (Chili Flavor), 1 Fruit Punch Mix (6 oz), 1 Columbia Coffee (3 oz), 2 Hot Pickle, 2 Cornuts - Picante, 2 Pork Cracklings, 2 Hot Nacho Chips, 2 Honey Bun, 1 Mothers Taffy Cookies (16 oz), 2 Snickers, 1 Atomic Cinnamon Fire Balls, 1 Sweet and Salty Mix
3. Twin Towers has an Inmate Answering Service that is available 24 hours a day - (213) 473-6100. I just can't imagine the amount of phone calls that are coming in for Paris. Someone please call the number, ask for Paris Hilton and report back to me right away.
4. You can also write correspondence to Paris Hilton c/o Terminal Annex, P.O. Box 86164, Los Angeles, CA 90086-0164. You are going to need the name of the inmate and the booking # - that's #9818783 for Miss Paris. Just make sure you comply with LA County's Inmate Mail Regulations
such as cosmetic items or greeting cards larger than 6x9 inches are not allowed.
5. Visiting hours for female immates in the medical ward: Sunday (7:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.; 2:30 P.M. - 3:30 P.M.) & Friday (9:00 A.M. - 12:30 P.M.; 2:30 P.M. - 5:45 P.M.) So, if by chance you get past through security to see Paris Hilton, don't forget to snap a pic. I hear it could be worth a cool $5 Million dollars!